Nursing Management Graduate Certificate
Affordable, Online Nursing Certificate from a National Leader in Nursing Education
The Excelsior College School of Nursing has been educating leaders for more than 40 years. Our dynamic Nursing Management Graduate Certificate program is designed for working nurses who hold an RN license and a bachelor's degree—and who are ready for greater responsibilities and decision-making authority.
In this focused, flexible online nursing management program, you'll gain practical leadership skills with real-world applications. You'll gain the expertise to help your organization:
- Improve the quality of patient care.
- Become more cost effective.
- Integrate new technologies.
- Devise and implement long-range strategic plans.
- Foster interdisciplinary collaboration.
And with Excelsior's flexible online classes, you'll earn your nursing management certificate on your own time, without interrupting your current employment.
There's much more to learn about the nursing management certificate program. Read it here.
The name of this certificate will change to Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership and Administration of Health Care Systems, effective January 15, 2014.
Earn a Nursing Management Certificate from a National Leader in Nursing Education
Excelsior gained recognition as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education for 2011-16, the third time we've earned this honor. We've been one of the nation's most innovative nursing schools since 1971, awarding more than 45,000 nursing degrees in that time—more than any other distance educator.
Like all of Excelsior's nursing programs, the nursing management certificate offers:
- Outstanding faculty with national reputations
- Academic support from an award-winning advising team
- Budget-friendly tuition and fees, with flexible payment options
- Interaction with professors and classmates via our robust online learning communities
Learn more about how the Excelsior College School of Nursing became a national leader in nursing education.