- Uses a holistic approach to design care with clients* experiencing variable and complex health care needs.
- Integrates multiple communication strategies to establish relationships with clients* and health care team members for the provision of safe, quality care.
- Evaluates data to inform decision making in response to complex situations.
- Applies evidence from varied sources to impact quality client outcomes.
- Applies leadership concepts and principles to deliver accessible, cost-effective, safe, quality care in a variety of settings for diverse populations.
- Articulates responsibilities and contributions of professional nursing to health care.
* clients(s): individual, family, aggregate, and community
All Excelsior College nursing programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) formerly known as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. (NLNAC), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000. The ACEN is a specialized accrediting agency for nursing recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Minimum of 121 credits: 61 in arts and sciences, 60 in nursing component.