Bachelors Degrees | Public Service – Criminal Justice | Online Classes - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Public Service Programs
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (Criminal Justice Administration)
Bachelor's in Criminal Justice (Criminal Justice Administration)
There's always demand for talented personnel in criminal justice. And there's not a more practical, more convenient route to the degree you need than Excelsior College's online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (Criminal Justice Administration concentration).
Excelsior's criminal justice degree is specifically designed for working adults who have professional experience in law enforcement and/or a military background. Our online criminal justice classes offer the flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and outstanding academics that working professionals need.
Excelsior's criminal justice degree program enables you to:
- Advance your criminal justice career without placing the rest of your life on hold.
- Earn your degree in less time, with less hassle, than it would take to get a criminal justice degree at a traditional college.
- Take all your criminal justice classes online, where and when you can fit them into your schedule.
- Maximize the value of transfer credits earned at other accredited institutions.
- Receive academic credit for qualifying forms of academy training, military service, and professional experience.
- Save money, thanks to Excelsior's budget-conscious tuition and fees.
- Use the criminal justice major as a springboard toward a law degree.
A Practical Degree for Careers in Criminal Justice Administration
Because we're accredited, Excelsior is held to the same tough academic standards that govern traditional criminal justice degree programs. You'll take online criminal justice classes from top-flight professors who teach in traditional criminal justice degree programs at leading U.S. universities and colleges.
Excelsior offers online criminal justice classes on a rotating eight-week schedule, giving you many options on the calendar. By choosing the concentration in criminal justice administration, you'll develop expertise in subjects such as:
- Introduction to Corrections
- Multicultural Issues in Criminal Justice
- Judicial Process
- Family Law
- Juvenile Delinquency and Justice
The criminal justice major concludes with a capstone course that you help to design, covering a subject of particular interest to you.