BS Information Technology/MBA - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Technology Programs
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with dual degree option for MBA
BS in Information Technology/ MBA Dual Degree
Information technology forms the backbone of U.S. business, so skilled IT professionals are always in demand. Position yourself for the best jobs with an online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Excelsior College.
It goes without saying that no dual-degree program is quite like Excelsior's online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with dual degree option for MBA .
A Flexible, Affordable Path to an Information Technology Bachelor's Degree
Our IT bachelor's degree program meets or exceeds the same academic standards that govern IT degree programs at traditional colleges. You'll study with outstanding faculty drawn from some of the nation's leading IT degree programs, while gaining job-ready skills and expertise in subjects such as:
- Computer security
- Object-oriented programming
- Networking and communications
- Software analysis and design
- Project management
Online MBA program Designed for Working Adults
You can fit Excelsior's online MBA classes comfortably into your schedule and budget, earning an MBA degree that will help you:
- Improve your job performance.
- Raise your earning potential.
- Help you compete for promotions.
- Prepare you for leadership roles, including business ownership.
A leading educational innovator
Excelsior designed this unique, career-building degree combination for working adults. You'll take online information technology classes and online MBA classes at your convenience, when they won't conflict with work and family routines. Excelsior also provides:
- Maximum transfer credit for your previous coursework from other accredited colleges. You may also be eligible to earn academic credit for approved military classes and industry-accredited training programs.
- "Bridge" classes that count toward both the information technology degree and the MBA degree. You'll have fewer course