Leadership - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Technology Programs
Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering Technology with dual degree option for MBA (Leadership)
BS in Nuclear Engineering Technology/ MBA (Leadership) Dual Degree
Leadership and nuclear engineering go hand-in-hand at Excelsior College. We were the first U.S. school to offer an online nuclear engineering technology degree that's accredited by ABET.
So Excelsior's online Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering Technology with dual degree option for MBA (Leadership concentration) makes for a natural degree pairing.
Our nuclear engineering technology degree program with optional MBA degree offers the flexibility working adults need to balance school with work, family, and other real-life commitments. A leading innovator in adult education and distance learning since 1971, Excelsior delivers student-friendly benefits such as:
- Convenience. You'll take online nuclear engineering technology classes and MBA courses on your own schedule, at whatever times work best for you.
- Affordability. Excelsior's low tuition and flexible payment plans help you keep expenses under control.
- Generous transfer policies. In addition to getting all the credits you deserve for approved courses from other accredited colleges, you may be able to satisfy some degree requirements via military classes and industry-accredited training courses.
- Personalized support. Excelsior's award-winning team of academic advisors will be there to help you from start to finish.
Become a Management Leader in Nuclear Engineering Technology
Excelsior's online nuclear engineering technology degree was developed with direct input from experts in the industry. Course materials meet or exceed the highest academic standards, and we routinely improve them to ensure that they cover the most current techniques and practices.
Excelsior courses are taught by highly qualified faculty with years of professional experience. By choosing the leadership MBA concentration, you'll gain practical, relevant skills in such subjects as:
- Conflict management
- Succession planning
- Strategic analysis and problem solving
- Organizational behavior
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
BS / MBA Nuclear Engineering Technology Degree Requirements
BS in Nuclear Engineering Technology / MBA Credit Requirements
The Bachelor's in Nuclear Engineering Technology/ MBA degree program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires 154-157 credits. Students are awarded their bachelor's degree by completing 60 credits in the arts and sciences component, 48 credits in the nuclear engineering technology component, and 10-13 credits for the free elective component. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. The 30-credit graduate course component completes the master's degree requirements.
Graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of natural sciences, including physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, atomic physics, and nuclear physics.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand, measure, and provide quantitative expressions of natural science phenomena, including experimentation, observation, and accurate measurement.
- Apply the fundamentals of algebra, trigonometry, and calculus to problem solving in nuclear engineering technology areas.
- Make technical presentations in English using language appropriate to the audience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the w