Without Concentration - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Technology Programs
Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering Technology with dual degree option for Master of Business Administration
BS in Nuclear Engineering Technology/ MBA Dual Degree
Excelsior College offers one of the only two online bachelor's degrees in nuclear engineering technology to hold ABET accreditation.
Now you can go a step further with Excelsior's superior academics and online flexibility, earning an online Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering Technology with dual degree option for Master of Business Administration.
By combining both online degrees in a single program, you'll reduce your course load and save time and money. And by pairing an MBA with your nuclear engineering technology bachelor's degree, you'll put yourself in line for leadership positions that carry higher pay and greater influence.
A national leader in adult education and distance learning since 1971, Excelsior helps working adults fit a nuclear engineering technology BS / MBA degree into a busy schedule that includes professional and family responsibilities. We do it by:
- Offering online nuclear engineering technology classes that are available 24/7. You can take them at your convenience, whenever they fit into your schedule.
- Granting academic credit for many types of military training, industry-accredited training courses, and other types of real-world education.
- Maximizing the number of transfer credits you receive for approved courses from other accredited colleges.
- Supporting your success with personalized academic advising from an award-winning team of advisors.
- Offering budget-friendly tuition and fees, ensuring that your nuclear engineering technology BS / MBA degree is affordable.
A Nuclear Engineering Technology Degree Plus an MBA Can Prepare You for Industry Leadership
Because it's ABET-accredited, Excelsior's nuclear engineering technology degree has met or surpassed the highest academic standards. You'll acquire career-building expertise in areas such as:
- Plant systems and reactor cores
- Nuclear material