Associat Degrees | Technology – Electromechanical Technologies - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Technology Programs
Technology: AS in Technology: Electromechanical Technologies Area of Focus
Associate in Technology (Electromechanical Technologies)
There’s high demand for the skills that come with an electromechanical technology associate degree. You can master these skills in less time, for less money at Excelsior College by earning an online Associate in Science in Technology (Electromechanical Technologies focus).
Excelsior solves the problems that often prevent working adults from completing an associate technology degree. We help you achieve your goals by offering:
- Online technology classes that you take at your convenience, where and when your schedule permits.
- Generous transfer policies that grant you maximum credit for your previous college work, and reduce the number of courses you need to graduate.
- Budget-friendly tuition and student fees that make an associate technology degree more affordable.
- Academic credit for qualifying types of training that you’ve acquired in the military or on the job. Students with military training may be able to graduate more quickly in Excelsior’s AAS in Technical Studies with focus in Electromechanical Technologies.
- An online associate technology degree that feeds directly into our Bachelor of Science in Technology program.
Fit an Associate Technology Degree into Your Schedule and Budget
A pioneer in distance learning and workforce development since 1971, Excelsior has helped thousands of students earn a degree that leads to better job opportunities, higher pay, and a more rewarding life. You’ll take online technology classes that have passed the highest academic standards, while working with faculty who have years of classroom experience and industry training.
By focusing on electromechanical technolog