Registering for Courses
If you are planning to apply your Excelsior College course credit(s) towards the requirements of a degree program, be sure to consult with your academic advisor before registering.
Credit or Debit Card Payments
Excelsior accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Ways to Register
Use our course search to find courses that interest you.
The course descriptions will have a link for online registration.
You may register for courses with the downloadable registration form (PDF - login required) submitted to Excelsior College along with the full payment or payment instructions (check, money order, credit or debit card, undergraduate payment plan, or graduate payment plan.
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, New York 12203-5159
Phone registration is available during regular registration periods.
Toll free: 888-285-8648 ext. 4
- You cannot register by phone during the late registration period.
- Third party registrations (military tuition assistance registrations or financial aid registrations) cannot be done via phone.
- You must pay in full with a credit or debit card at the time of registration.
Late registration begins the Saturday after the established registration deadline and continues through Friday of the first week of the term at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Only online registrations are accepted during this period.
- You will be charged a $25 late registration fee.
- If you drop and then add a course, you will not incur the fee.
We're Here to Help!
For any questions about course and course registration,give us a toll free call: +1-888-647-2388 ext. 27
Excelsior College offers courses at the associate, bachelor's and graduate levels in business, liberal arts, nursing, health sciences, public service, and technology.
Ways to Pay
Explore tuition payment options: