School of Liberal Arts
A liberal arts education provides balance and depth for both your personal and professional lives. Explore the topics that interest you most, from enduring philosophical questions to the most recent trends in globalization, from the arts to the sciences, and choose how to best combine your interests and talents into a degree that is both intellectually rewarding and professionally flexible.
The Liberal Arts Advantage
A liberal arts education develops the skill sets that employers cite as most valuable in new hires: communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving. A liberal arts program prepares you to:
- Apply knowledge and skills in real world settings
- Use intellectual and practical skills for teamwork, decision making, and innovation
- Utilize concepts and development in science, technology, global issues
- Collaborate with others in diverse groups
- Develop effective communication skills in writing and speaking
Choose from our programs at the associate, bachelor's, and master's level that are sure to tap into a specialty you feel passionate about.