School of Nursing: CPNE®
Finding a Test Site
Find a CPNE® test site in the Regional Performance Assessment Center (RPAC) most convenient to you:
- Northern Performance Assessment Center (NPAC) – Test sites in New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin
- Southern Performance Assessment Center (SPAC) – Georgia test sites
Keep these details in mind:
- Choosing multiple test sites within an RPAC may decrease your wait time.
- At some test sites you will need to walk distances as some Skills Labs and pediatric patient populations may be in another building. If walking is a concern for you, inquire with the RPAC you are scheduling with regarding this.
- Directions to your test site facilities and information about hotel and lodging accommodations near your test site are included in the confirmation materials you will receive after you are scheduled.
- You will need to make all lodging and travel arrangements yourself.
- Arrive the day before the first day of testing to avoid missing the exam in the event of travel delays.
Toll free: 888-647-2388 ext. 1312
NPAC Test Site Locations
Albany Medical Center Hospital, Albany, NY
Chambersburg Hospital, Chambersburg, PA
Covenant Health Systems – Lakeside Campus, Lubbock, TX
Faxton-St. Lukes Healthcare, New Hartford (Utica), NY
New York Hospital Queens (NYQ), Flushing, NY
Meriter Hospital, Madison, WI
St. Mary's Hospital, Madison, WI
St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY
Upstate University Hospital, Syracuse, NY
3032 Briarcliff Road, NE
Phone: 404-325-5536, ext. 101
SPAC Test Site Locations
Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, GA
Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, GA
Southern Regional Medical Center, Riverdale, GA
Northside Hospital - Atlanta / Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Scottish Rite, Atlanta, GA
Test Preparation Advisory
Preparation for Excelsior College® Examinations, though based on independent study, is supported by Excelsior College with a comprehensive set of exam learning resources and services designed to help you succeed.
These learning resources are prepared by Excelsior College so you can be assured that they are current and cover the content you are expected to master for the exams. These resources, and your desire to learn, are usually all that you will need to succeed.
There are test-preparation companies that will offer to help you study for our examinations. Some may imply a relationship with Excelsior College and/or make claims that their products and services are all that you need to prepare for our examinations.
Excelsior College is not affiliated with any test preparation firm and does not endorse the products or services of these companies. No test preparation vendor is authorized to provide admissions counseling or academic advising services, or to collect any payments, on behalf of Excelsior College. Excelsior College does not send authorized representatives to a student's home.
Depending upon your individual learning style and needs, you may consider using the services and products of a test preparation vendor to help you prepare for an Excelsior College Examination. Some students have found such materials beneficial while others have not. The decision to purchase the services and products of any of these vendors is entirely up to you.
Excelsior College does not review the materials provided by test preparation companies for content or compatibility with Excelsior College Examinations.
To help you become a well-informed consumer we suggest that you consider the following before making any purchase decision regarding study materials provided by organizations other than Excelsior College.
Does the company:
- Clearly articulate that it is an independent business enterprise, separate from Excelsior College, and that it is not a degree granting institution?
- Clearly inform you that the products and services it provides have not been reviewed, nor are they endorsed, by Excelsior College?
- Openly indicate that it is not an agent of Excelsior College, that it is not authorized to provide admissions counseling or academic advising regarding Excelsior's degree requirements, and that all its costs and fees are separate from those you will pay to the College?
- Have a record of unresolved complaints/disputes with consumer protection agencies, nursing boards, attorneys general offices, or other similar organizations?
- Require clients to commit to long-term, binding contracts to access its products and services?
- Provide data to substantiate the satisfaction of its clients with its products and services?