Excelsior College is a regionally accredited, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning.
We realize our most valuable resource is our staff and faculty. Our commitment to employees includes providing a quality work environment through diversity and inclusion, open communications, and wellness programs no matter where the employee is located.
Work in a positive culture, develop professionally, and become involved in a community full of mutual support, fairness, and equality.
Explore your possibilities.
Review our current open positions and apply online.
Please Note: There is a known issue with the online submission and Internet Explorer 11. The online submission will work with another browser or if you put Internet Explorer into Compatibility View before clicking on the online link.
To do this, click on Tools then place a checkmark next to Compatibility View. If the Tools menu is not showing, click the Alt key on your keyboard to display the menu.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-464-8532. Thank you.
- Academic Partnership Specialist
- Academic Program Coordinator, School of Health Sciences
- Academic Program Coordinator School of Public Service
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant, Office of Financial Aid
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Associate Dean of Business
- Director of Applications Support
- Director of Faculty Development
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Faculty Program Director Psychology
- Fiscal Services Specialist
- Full-time Nursing Faculty, Associate Degree in Nursing
- Full-time Nursing Faculty, Baccalaureate Degree (BSN) Program
- Network Systems Engineer
- Online Coordinator for Graduate Nursing Programs
- Partnership Development Specialist, DC
- Senior Workforce Development Specialist
- Undergraduate Application Specialist Enrollment Management
- Workforce Development Specialist
Review our current open position in the School of Nursing. To apply, please submit requested information to the URL/application link provided within the listing:
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-5159
888-647-2388 ext. 32
Excelsior College is seeking highly motivated individuals for professional, faculty, and consulting positions.
We update the job postings as positions are filled or become available. Check back often.
Staff Positions - Working in the Albany, NY Area
Historic Albany, New York and the Capital District offer cultural and entertainment opportunities rivaling those found in Boston, New York, and Montreal, all of which are within a three-hour drive from Albany.
For the outdoor-minded, the Adirondacks, Berkshires, and the Green Mountains are even closer, offering spectacular scenery and opportunities for rock and mountain climbing, white-water rafting, hiking, kayaking, downhill skiing, and mountain biking.