Become an Alumni Ambassador
Are you an enthusiastic Excelsior graduate*?
Would you like to help strengthen the College's network of more than 150,000 graduates?
Excelsior alumni are unique and you can help us generate a sense of identity among graduates of the College.
What do Alumni Ambassadors do?
There are many ways alumni can be Ambassadors for Excelsior College. You may want to:
- Submit news or developments about alumni from your area to the Alumni Office
- Promote the College to others by talking about its goals, mission, and programs
- Allow the College to share your name and contact information with Alumni and students, if requested, in your geographical area
- Support marketing and promotional initiatives of the Alumni and Admissions Office
- Offer advice on venues and suppliers for potential alumni events as needed
- Refer friends and acquaintances to Excelsior to complete their degrees
- Share your Excelsior College experience with others both informally and formally by providing a testimonial the College can use in its marketing materials
- Stay active in social media and advocate on behalf of the College on your networks*
If you have the time and want to get even more involved, at times we need alumni who can:
- Help make phone calls to remind alumni about upcoming events as requested by the Alumni Office
- Act as a point of contact for information and advice on your career field
- Coordinate or host activities and events for alumni and students in your area
Questions? Contact the Alumni Office at (888) 647-2388, ext. 145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Whether you graduated from Excelsior, Regents College, USNY-Regents, or Regents External Degree Program (REX), we need your help in improving our outreach efforts.