Become an Alumni Ambassador
Are you an enthusiastic Excelsior graduate*?
Would you like to help strengthen the College's network of more than 150,000 graduates?
Excelsior alumni are unique and you can help us generate a sense of identity among graduates of the College.
What do Alumni Ambassadors do?
There are many ways alumni can be Ambassadors for Excelsior College. You may want to:
- Submit news or developments about alumni from your area to the Alumni Office
- Promote the College to others by talking about its goals, mission, and programs
- Allow the College to share your name and contact information with Alumni and students, if requested, in your geographical area
- Support marketing and promotional initiatives of the Alumni and Admissions Office
- Offer advice on venues and suppliers for potential alumni events as needed
- Refer friends and acquaintances to Excelsior to complete their degrees
- Share your Excelsior College experience with others both informally and formally by providing a testimonial the College can use in its marketing materials
- Stay active in social media and advocate on behalf of the College on your networks*
If you have the time and want to get even more involved, at times we need alumni who can:
- Help make phone calls to remind alumni about upcoming events as requested by the Alumni Office
- Act as a point of contact for information and advice on your career field
- Coordinate or host activities and events for alumni and students in your area
Questions? Contact the Alumni Office at (888) 647-2388, ext. 145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Whether you graduated from Excelsior, Regents College, USNY-Regents, or Regents External Degree Program (REX), we need your help in improving our outreach efforts.
Send news of your accomplishments and activities so that we can take our hats off to you in future issues of Excelsior's Magazine!
Through contributions of time, talent, and treasure, Excelsior College alumni can help provide life-changing opportunities to students, engage graduates, and advance the mission of the College.