Connect. Engage. Volunteer.
"I've learned up close how deeply personal and meaningful each person's journey toward an Excelsior degree can be. We are constantly inspired by our fellow graduates. They positively represent Excelsior in action!"
- Dan Coberly, AS '77, BS '84, Alumni Advisory Board Member 2013-2016
Excelsior alumni are doing great things to make a difference in communities all over the world. If you're looking for an opportunity to engage in meaningful service and you would like to help advance the mission of Excelsior College, then you might be a good fit for the leadership team that serves your Alumni Association: the Alumni Advisory Board.
View this slideshow to learn about the board and decide if it's the right opportunity for you.
Ready to apply? Submit the following by January 15, 2015:
- Alumni Advisory Board Member Application Form (PDF)
- Your resume
- A brief biography
Applicants must also meet the following conditions:
- Must be available to attend Commencement
- Cannot be a current member of the faculty or staff
- Must be available for publicity events, articles, and similar activities
Submit your application in any of the following ways:
Fax: 518-464-8777 Attention: Office of Alumni Affairs
Office of Alumni Affairs
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-5159
Stay in Touch
Excelsior College Store