Congratulations - Class of 2011!
Commencement was a lively and moving occasion. Graduates celebrated a much deserved sense of accomplishment and pride.
For those unable to attend, or those who want to relive this exciting event, the Commencement is available for viewing.
Class of 2011 At a Glance
|Degrees by School*|
|Business & Technology||1,039|
|Degrees by Level*|
* Differs from total graduates because some have earned more than one degree.
- 32% of graduates self-report as being members of minority groups.
- 31% of the graduates are members of the U. S. military.
- 694 of this year's graduates are from New York State; 58 are from the Capital Region.
- Oldest Graduate: a 73 year old man from Grand Junction, Colorado who earned an Associate in Applied Science in Nursing.
- Youngest Graduate: a 16 year old woman from Lillington, North Carolina who earned an Associate in Science in Liberal Arts.
- Average age of Class of 2011 is 37.
- 59 students earned more than one degree during the academic year.
All 50 states are represented plus the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Graduates also come from 22 other nations.
Commemorate Your Achievement
You can purchase mementos of your accomplishment online.