Recognizing our donors through a giving society is an important part of sustaining philanthropy at Excelsior College.
What does it mean to be a giving society member? With your gift at one of the giving society levels, you play an important role in the financial well-being of Excelsior College and demonstrate how much you value an Excelsior education. Excelsior's giving societies program helps foster the College's tradition of philanthropy by recognizing its most generous supporters.
Donor and Giving Society Levels
- Friends of Excelsior: $1-499
- Ever Upward: $500 - 999
- President's Circle: $1,000 - 9,999
- Chairman's Circle: $10,000 - 24,999
- Founder's Circle: $25,000 - 99,999
- Regents Circle: $100,000 annually
- Excelsior Laureate Society: $100,000 lifetime giving
- Purple and Gold Society: donors with three consecutive years of giving
- Nyguist Legacy Society: donors who have made a planned gift or estate bequest
Further information about the Legacy Society is available by contacting Keith O. Barrows, JD, EdD, Vice President for Institutional Advancement at (518) 608-8287.