About the Excelsior College Library
The Excelsior College Library (login required) is your 24/7 solution to research and scholarship. Our online library is available to all Excelsior College enrolled students, faculty and staff, from anywhere in the world. The Library is a collaborative partnership between Excelsior College and the Sheridan Libraries of the Johns Hopkins University.
What does the Library contain?
- Professional librarians ready to assist you with your research questions. We can help with questions such as how to search for information, properly cite sources, evaluate information, and much more!
- Access to hundreds of thousands of online resources, including electronic books, journal articles, primary sources, reports, videos, images, music and more!
- Course and exam resources selected to specifically support the curriculum at Excelsior College.
- OneSearch, a discovery tool, to search across most of our subscription databases at the same time - it's like a Google search, but for library resources!
- Research Guides organized by subject that contain recommended databases to search, vetted web resources, selected ebooks, and more, all in one location for your ease of use.
- Tutorials & tip sheets in multiple formats (audio, video, PDF, etc.) to help with all aspects of the research process that you can refer to at your own pace and convenience.
- A Library blog to keep you up to date on new resources, tips & tricks, and more!
- A mobile Library website to access resources and get help on the go.
Visit us and explore your Library. We look forward to working with you!
The Excelsior College Library supports the teaching, learning and research needs of Excelsior College students, faculty and staff. Through our collections, services and curriculum integration, the Library enriches the academic experience, empowers our users and emphasizes lifelong learning, meeting our users where they are – academically and geographically.