Academic - Partners
Page Hero - Partners
academic partners main
Community Colleges and Academic Partners
Preferential tuition and fees are available for community college and academic partners. We offer a variety of payment plans to help budget costs of tuition, examinations, and fees.
In addition, Excelsior offers a wide range of resources:
- Admissions counselors and academic advisors — Maximize academic success.
- MyExcelsior Community — An online community where students can interact with other students and faculty.
- Online writing and tutoring services — Prepare for exams and improve their writing skills.
- MyExcelsior — Customize a variety of online services according to individual needs.
- Excelsior College Library — Access to thousands of online books, articles and other tools through our partnership with the Sheridan Libraries of the Johns Hopkins University.
Community College Partners
Many students enroll in community colleges as a springboard toward a bachelor's degree. Articulation agreements with Excelsior College allow these graduates to maximize the use of earned community college credits toward their educational goal. Excelsior accepts up to 105 community college credits plus credits from other approved sources toward completion of our bachelor's degrees.
Excelsior College is excited to extend the same discounted rates students receive, to all employees of our community college partners.
Students can transfer many of the college credits they may have already earned toward an associate, bachelor's, or master's degree.
Academic partnerships are leading the way toward affordable