Welcome Partners and Alliances
Since 1971 Excelsior College has made college degrees accessible to working adults. The College realizes the unique requirements for adult learners to advance educationally while maintaining employment, family, and social responsibilities.
Organizations realize the benefits of educated personnel to meet the needs of a changing economy, and students realize their individual goals without sacrificing work productivity and family obligations.
- Increase quality employee recruitment and retention
- Optimize the current workforce
- Reduce tuition reimbursements and fees
- Add value to in-house training with acceptance toward college credit
- Maintain productivity through flexible online course offerings and Excelsior College® Examinations
Excelsior and its partners are creating a workforce not only with a capacity to grow academically, but with an ability to increase productivity and innovation.
The courses, training, and certifications offered by select alliance organizations may be applied toward an Excelsior degree. Students and workers can take advantage of their knowledge and:
- Earn a degree sooner with previously earned credits
- Reduce tuition costs with fewer degree courses
- Within term limits, study at their own convenience
Excelsior alliances are leading the way toward affordable and accessible continuing education.
Select Your Organization
Discover employee and member benefits; investigate partner-specific programs and access application forms.
Please use this template on full width, 20-80 or 80-20 layouts only.
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Albany Medical Center
- American Cancer Society
- American Counseling Association
- American Red Cross
- A. O. Fox Hospital
- ARC of Rensselaer County
- Association for Healthcare Administrative Professionals
- Bassett Medical Center
- Big Y Foods, Inc.
- Black Data Processing Associates
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Capital Counseling
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan Employees
- Chester County Intermediate Unit PNP
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Comcast Spotlight LLC Southeast
- Constellation Energy
- Corporate College Services
- Credit Union National Association
- Crouse Hospital
- CSX Transportation
- Farmers Group Inc.
- Fikes Companies
- Fire Department City of New York
- FirstGroup America, Inc.
- Four Winds Saratoga
- Fusion Productions
- General Electric
- GE Power and Water
- GE Renewables
- Granite International
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Graduate School USA
- Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance
- Hibu, Inc.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- International Police Association
- International Union of Police Associations
- J.B. Hunt Transport
- Kroger Company
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- LewisGale Medical Center Salem
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Market Traders Institute
- McDonald's®, USA
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurses
- National Latino Peace Officers Association
- New York Bankers Association
- New York State Police Investigators Association
- Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy
- NOVA Corporation
- Occupations, Inc.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto Health
- Peace Officers Association of Georgia
- PG&E Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant
- Price Chopper
- Professional Law Enforcement Association
- Salem Health
- Saratoga Hospital
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Scholarship America
- Shands Lake Shore Hospital
- Society of Broadcast Engineers
- South Texas Project Nuclear Operating Company
- St. Joseph's Healthcare Center
- St. Mary's Healthcare
- St. Peter's Health Partners
- Stat Staff Professionals Inc.
- Support Services Alliance
- Taco Bell
- Tyson Foods