Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training (FL) - Partners
Page Hero - Partners
Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training
Welcome Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training graduates and employees
If you are looking to build on your Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training education and earn a bachelor's degree, master's degree, or certificate take a look at Excelsior College. Excelsior's partnership with Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training provides graduates like you with a clear path to a bachelor's degree. You may just be a few courses away from a degree or certificate.
Why is Excelsior the right choice for you?
- We offer special benefits to graduates from partner institutions. Graduates and employees of partner institutions enjoy special tuition discounts at Excelsior, along with fee waivers, coordinated course sequences, articulation agreements, and other benefits.
- We provide a rigorous education. Don't confuse us with our for-profit competitors. Excelsior is an accredited, nonprofit institution, with top-notch faculty and academic degrees that make a real difference in the job market. Our graduates compete on equal terms with graduates from traditional four-year schools.
- We specialize in educating working adults and other nontraditional students. A national leader in adult education for more than 40 years, Excelsior caters to students who need to balance education with jobs, families, and other responsibilities. Our innovative online learning model lets you take courses where and when it's convenient for you.
- We accept more transfer credits than other colleges. Excelsior will accept up to 116 transfer credits from accredited institutions. We also grant credit for military service, professional training, credit by examination, and many types of real-world experience.
Excelsior College and Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training are partners in promoting student success. Make sure you let our admissions coordinator know you are with Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training.
Learn about the scholarship fund available to Phi Theta Kappa members who have graduated from one of our partner institutions.
Excelsior College is a regionally accredited, nonprofit distance learning institution founded in 1971 focused on providing educational opportunity to adult learners.
Excelsior College Mission-Vision-Values
Excelsior College provides educational opportunity to adult learners with an emphasis on those historically underrepresented in higher education. The College meets students where they are — academically and geographically, offering quality instruction and the assessment of learning.
Accessibility and Completion - Excelsior provides programs and services that meet students where they are academically and geographically, and provide support services needed for completion.
Affordability - Excelsior prudently manages its resources to invest in people and offer high-quality education credentials at an affordable price.
Excellence - Excelsior expects a collaborative effort and full engagement from all to develop and provide programs of exceptional value to students and employers.
Trustworthiness - Excelsior values and practices integrity and honesty in our relationships with students, each other, and the communities we serve.
Equity and Inclusion - Excelsior practices inclusion by welcoming and valuing all students, staff members, and faculty members in our learning community, and providing them with educational opportunities.
Collaboration - Members of the Excelsior community work together to develop, deliver, and sustain high-quality academic products and services for students.
Excelsior College is a provider of choice for adults seeking access to higher education and academic success, and it is a model for addressing societal and workforce needs.
Excelsior College grants bachelor's degrees in more than 30 different fields of study. The following college degree programs are supported by Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training:
Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering Technology
This ABET- accredited degree program emphasizes practical applications of engineering principles as they relate to the nuclear industry. It equips graduates to perform competently in occupational areas such as:
- Reactor operations
- Health physics
- Quality assurance
- Chemical technology
- Instrumentation and control technology
- Other related areas in the nuclear technology field
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
This degree program has concentrations in Nanotechnology, Electronics, and Power Systems. With an innovative curriculum design taught by seasoned industry experts, our degree will position you to take the lead in the dynamic high technology field of electrical engineering technology. It equips graduates to perform competently in occupational areas such as:
- Generation and transmission of power
Bachelor of Science in Technology
This degree program is intended to advance job skills by ensuring a breadth of exposure to technology concepts as well as development of a depth of understanding and skill in one of the chosen areas of focus. The areas of focus are:
- Computer technologies
- Electromechanical technologies
- Electronic/Instrumentation technologies
- Nuclear technologies
- Power Plant technologies
Bachelor of Professional Studies in Technology Management
This degree program is a flexible career-oriented program developed to s serve the needs of students who want to build upon their existing knowledge and earn a bachelor's degree within their career field areas of focus are:
Nuclear Engineering Technology/Cybersecurity Dual Degree Program
Excelsior designed its nuclear engineering technology degree and MBA programs with input from industry leaders. Courses cover most current and relevant material, and they're designed to address the needs and demands of today's employees... Read more.
Nuclear Engineering Technology/Leadership Dual Degree Program
Excelsior designed its nuclear engineering technology degree and MBA programs with input from industry leaders. Courses materials meet or exceed the highest academic standards, and we routinely improve them to ensure that they cover the most current techniques and practices... Read more.
Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technology Management Dual Degree Program
Both the nuclear engineering technology degree and our MBA program incorporate the most current best practices in the industry. You interact directly with renowned faculty who are recognized leaders in nuclear engineering and technology management... Read more.
Whatever your academic goal may be, Excelsior offers the right program for you. We also offer many forms of support to help you succeed, including:
- Admissions coordinators and academic advisors
- MyExcelsior, an online community where students can interact with each other and with faculty
- Free online writing labs and tutoring services
- Excelsior College Library, which provides online access to thousands of books, articles, and other tools through our partnership with the Sheridan Libraries of the Johns Hopkins University.
When you apply to Excelsior College, our admissions team will complete a preliminary transfer credit assessment. Make sure you let our admissions coordinator know you are with Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training. See how your credits add up.
Maximize the value of your previously earned credits.
Excelsior College's generous transfer policies give you a great head start on a bachelor's degree. If you're working toward or already have an associates degree from Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training, Excelsior will count all those credits toward your bachelor's degree—and we'll also grant credit for:
- Other coursework, including credits you may have earned years ago
- Qualified professional and technical training programs
- Many forms of professional experience, military service, or community service
- Credit by examination
You can transfer up to 116 credits, or almost 90 percent of what you need for a bachelor's degree. Many of our transfer students only need to take a few Excelsior courses to graduate.
When you apply to Excelsior College, our admissions team will complete a preliminary transfer credit assessment. Be sure to let our admissions coordinator know you are with Regional Center for Nuclear Education and Training.
After you're accepted, our academic counselors will help you use y