Scholarships - Partners
Page Hero - Partners
Partner Scholarship Programs main
Partner Scholarship Programs
Scholarship Fund Available to Partner Organizations
Excelsior has a special pool of scholarship funds available to Excelsior partner organizations' eligible employees and members enrolled* in an Excelsior College program.
Qualified members and employees of partner organizations must apply, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and commit to enroll in an Excelsior College degree program. Scholarship awards may cover the cost of up to 2 credits. The scholarship may not cover costs already covered by tuition reimbursement.
Applying for a Partner Scholarship
To be considered for a scholarship, you must follow one of the steps below:
- If you have already applied for admission and received your preliminary review,
- If you have not applied for admission,
- You must apply for admission by completing the specially coded undergraduate application that is online or downloaded from your organization's Excelsior partner page. (Please specify that you are a member or employee of a partner organization in the special dropdown list on the online application form.)
- The next step is to complete the FAFSA. Our FAFSA Code is 014251.
- Commit to enroll* in an Excelsior College degree program to start taking courses during the next available term.
If you have questions, please contact our financial aid office: