Veteran - Partners
Page Hero - Partners
new veteran partner main
Veteran education partnerships support the educational needs of members and employees of veteran associations and veteran friendly employers. Reduced tuition and fee pricing is also extended to the spouses or domestic partners of the veterans, members, and employees of these organizations. Compare and see the savings.
Excelsior has been named a "Best for Vets" College by Military Times Edge magazine and a Top Military-Friendly School by Military Advanced Education.
Choose a Partner
- Association of the United States Navy (AUSN)
- AUSA, Capital District NY Chapter
- AUSA, Western NY Chapter
- Fleet Reserve Association
- Navy Mustang Association (NMA)
- NCOA, Non Commissioned Officers Association
- NOVA, Nurses Organization of Veterans Affairs
- Patriot Hills of New York
- Rainbow Division Veterans Foundation
- VFW, Department of California
- VFW, Department of Nevada
- VFW, Department of New York State
- VFW, Department of South Carolina
- VFW, Department of Vermont
- VFW Post 7062
- Women Veterans Interactive (WVI)
visit the veterans center
Excelsior's Tuition Deferral Plan is available to students receiving benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Veteran Services and Outreach at Excelsior
Visit Excelsior's Veterans Center for important resources, information, support, and place to interact with other Veterans at Excelsior.
If you have questions about the veteran partnerships, Post-9/11 GI Bill®, monthly housing allowance stipend, mentorship program, or any other veteran or academic topic, please contact: