Free Webinar: Build Your Cybersecurity Skill Set
Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE) partners with top-notch cyber expert, Excelsior College, to increase Cybersecurity workforce skills in the energy industry.
Webinar was recorded on August 2, 2017; the link to the recorded webinar is: https://bcove.video/2wFmUBk
The energy industry is facing vital, unfilled cyber-related job positions and has a demand for skilled employees to help them stay on top of preventing vulnerabilities and securing critical major utility infrastructures, such as power grids. The NSA and DHS have designated Excelsior as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education. Excelsior has been preparing professionals to fill these jobs through their various cybersecurity programs.
On this webinar, you will:
– Learn what employers are looking for in cyber professionals
– Learn how to build your cybersecurity stackable credentials
– Learn how to advance your cyber technology skills
– Learn about the various bachelors and graduate – level certificate degree programs
– Learn how your professional licenses, certification or college education can be assessed for college credit.
– Christine Carpenter, Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE)
– Linda Sechrist, PJM
– Dr. Andrew Hurd, Excelsior College Faculty Program Director – Cybersecurity