Adjunct Faculty – Nursing
November 29, 2021
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Maintain meaningful presence in course by engaging students through the discussion forum and announcements, posting at least 4 times a week.
- Respond to all messages from students and the College within 48 hours.
- Utilize provided rubrics to grade all assignments timely and provide narrative feedback that summarizes the strengths and areas in need of improvement.
- Cultivate a caring environment that supports open dialogue, collaboration, and opportunities for scholarly growth.
- Hold virtual office hours, weekly.
- Enforce all College policies listed in the Faculty Handbook.
- Submit final grades timely, within 5 days after the end of the term.
- Earned Masters degree in Nursing or related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present information clearly, concisely, and accurately; friendly, persuasive speaking and writing style.
- Experience in Nursing Education in areas such as teaching-learning strategies, educational technologies, writing course and module outcomes, curriculum design, assessment and evaluation strategies, and research, etc
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs