Adjunct Faculty – Psychology
October 30, 2021
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Adhere to all College and School of Undergraduate policies, including academic integrity, as outlined in the Faculty Handbook.
- Be familiar with the Canvas learning management system and the support services available to students.
- Manage the online course environment, including course related communication, timely submission of grades and feedback, and student questions.
- Create an engaging online learning community through meaningful and supportive instructor presence in courses.
- Attend or complete faculty professional development opportunities and required trainings.
- Complete faculty course evaluations and encourage students to complete their online course evaluations.
- Notify the faculty program director if participation, feedback, or grading requirements cannot be met due to illness or emergency.
- Other: duties as outlined in the Instructional Faculty Agreement or by the supervisor.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs