November 15, 2021
- Provide support for administrative activities of AFS, and in specific of the Vice Provost.
- Support five-six governing body committees, including drafting minutes and managing documents, coordinating an scheduling monthly meetings, and communicating with committee members throughout the year.
- Provide support for the Academic Operations manager regarding the MAPS system.
- Manage documents and materials pertinent to AFS activity by organizing, drafting materials for review, editing and sharing documents with other departments.
- Monitor and report enrollments on the Ed2Go platform.
- Share and issue communication both broadly to the College and well as specifically to other departments., faculty and academic stakeholders.
- Communicate policies, procedures and practices associated with AFS units to other stakeholders at the college.
- Coordinate key meetings for the Vice Provost and for the AFS unit members.
- Interface with others in the EC administrative pool.
- Support Adelante! program as time permits.
- Other project and duties as assigned.
- An earned Associates degree from a regionally accredited university or equivalent;
- At least two years experience in higher education administrative support;
- Adept at computer applications, MS Word, Teams, SharePoint, etc;
- Experience supporting a senior leader.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs