April 11, 2022
- Utilizing strong attention to detail to ensure that leads are managed to allow for multiple outreach attempts and contacts per student throughout the enrollment process
- Building strong relationships with prospective students, through successful use of rapport building techniques and discovery questions aimed at understanding each student’s unique background, motivation, challenges, and future goals
- Effectively communicating the features and benefits of the academic offerings in clear and concise manner to prospective students
- Manage the enrollment cycle for prospective students, outlining deadlines and deliverables in a way that motivates prospective students to complete their admissions files in a timely manner
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment that continually provides service to prospective students through phone calls, emails, and chat
- Comfort and knowledge of key performance indicators for the position such as lead management, quality assurance, and conversion.
- Commitment to participate in consistent and thorough training exercises to become proficient in all Excelsior College degree programs, admissions requirements, policies, and services, and apply in an organic and transformational manner
- Commitment to participate in consistent and thorough training to effectively use Student Information System, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and telephony system for self-managed reports
- A thorough understanding of all methods of earning credit, application process, tuition, eligibility requirements for each program, and other key information that is relevant in the pre-enrollment process
- Explain and discuss the process of providing a preliminary evaluation of all credits earned and the outcome of the process.
- Bachelor Degree from regionally accredited College or University
- Minimum of one year experience in Admissions and/or in a Communication Center preferred
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high-energy office and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to master and assimilate a large amount of information about academic offerings with accuracy and detail
- Strong communication skills, preferably in Spanish and English, attention to detail, and problem solving skills. The ideal candidate will have experience with college admissions programs and demonstrate an interest in promoting distance learning higher education to a diverse adult student population.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs