Bilingual Adjunct Faculty – Humanities/Ethics (Spanish)
January 25, 2022
- Be available throughout an agreed upon course development timeline and able to meet project deadlines.
- Identify learning resources and content.
- Create engaging learning activities, assignments, and valid assessments of learning.
- Participate in course development meetings.
- Collaborate with the course development throughout the design process.
- Provide original content in an editable format.
- Respond to questions or requests from the course development team within 48 hours.
- Other relevant and appropriate duties as assigned by program director.
- An earned terminal degree (Ph. D) from a regionally accredited college or university or comparable non-U.S. institution in Ethics or a related field that includes a specialization in Ethics.
- Read, speak, and write fluently in both the English and Spanish language.
- Use Sharepoint to share and collaborate on course development documents and files
- Experience teaching an Ethics course in the Spanish language preferred.
- Online teaching experience preferred.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs