Bilingual Recruiter (Adelante! Program)
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Utilizing strong attention to detail to ensure that Adelante! leads are managed to allow for multiple outreach attempts and contacts per student throughout the enrollment process
- Building strong relationships with prospective students through successful use of rapport building techniques and discovery questions aimed at understanding each student’s unique background, motivation, challenges, and future goals
- Effectively communicating the features and benefits of Excelsior College academic offerings and Adelante! program in clear and concise manner to prospective students
- Manage the enrollment cycle for prospective Adelante! students, outlining deadlines and deliverables in a way that motivates prospective students to complete their admissions files in a timely manner
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment that continually provides service to prospective students through phone calls, emails, and chat
- Comfort and knowledge of key performance indicators for the position such as lead management, quality assurance, and conversion.
- Commitment to participate in consistent and thorough training exercises to become proficient in all Excelsior College degree programs, admissions requirements, policies, services, and systems
- A thorough understanding of all methods of earning credit, application process, tuition, eligibility requirements for each program, and other key information that is relevant in the pre-enrollment process
- Explain and discuss the results of the application review of all credits previously earned
- Serve as a member of the dedicated Adelante! Student support team in partnership with part-time Adelante! Financial Aid and Advising.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited College or University.
- Must speak Spanish and English fluently.
- Minimum of one-year experience in conversion sales preferred.
- Possess deep knowledgeable about Latinx culture and have worked in a college or university setting with Latinx adult learners.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high-energy office and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to master and assimilate a large amount of information about academic offerings with accuracy and detail. Ability to work weekday, evening, and weekend hours as needed.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs