Bilingual Subject Matter Expert and Adjunct Faculty – History (Spanish)
October 26, 2021
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Be available throughout an agreed upon course development timeline and able to meet project deadlines.
- Identify learning resources and content.
- Create engaging learning activities, assignments, and valid assessments of learning in the Spanish language.
- Translate some course development content from English to Spanish
- Participate in course development meetings.
- Collaborate with the course development throughout the design process.
- Provide original content in an editable format.
- Respond to questions or requests from the course development team within 48 hours.
- Other relevant and appropriate duties as assigned by program director.
- Use Sharepoint to share and collaborate on course development documents and files.
- Read, speak, and write fluently in both the English and Spanish language.
- Earned a graduate degree in History; preferably US History.
- Experience teaching early American History courses at the college level; preferably experience teaching in Spanish.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs