Clinical Document Coordinator
December 13, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and validation of required documents for clinical sites.
- Communicate electronically and verbally with students, faculty and clinical sites.
- Manage and assist students with access to the clinical document management software.
- Work with the team and other departments to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide excellent student service experiences.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of 2 years of student service experience.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior University offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior University is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs