Faculty Program Director- Associate Degree in Nursing
May 23, 2022
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Development and continuous improvement of the nursing curricula.
- Implementation, evaluation, and revision of courses.
- Collaboration with other college units to develop and implement student services.
- Engagement in evidence-based decision making and quality improvement at the program and course levels.
- Collaboration with the executive director of outcomes assessment and evaluation and other outcomes assessment professionals to develop, monitor, and assess student learning outcomes.
- Orientation, mentoring, and evaluation of part-time faculty in instructional and/or clinical faculty roles.
- Participation in School of Nursing curriculum committees and other College-wide committees and activities.
- Participation in activities that support the College’s strategic plan and the strategic priorities of the School of Nursing.
- Participation in student satisfaction and retention activities.
- Represent the SON and College at professional meetings and forums.
- Professional Development and Scholarship. The School of Nursing uses Boyer’s framework of scholarship.
- A master's degree in nursing or a related field is required for this position, a doctoral degree is preferred.
- A license to practice as a registered professional nurse or eligibility for licensure in New York State and Tennessee.
- Experience in nursing education and curriculum development.
- Experience in reproductive health.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work with diverse constituencies and staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to nontraditional education of adults.
- Experience with distance education.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs