Faculty Program Director – Cybersecurity/NCI Director
July 12, 2021
- Provide leadership and oversight to all matters related to Cybersecurity program development/review; curricular and course development/review.
- Update program content and materials and/or delivery methods, based on emerging practice, changes in the discipline, instructional effectiveness data, current or future performance requirements, feasibility, and costs.
- Recruit, retain, and evaluate faculty and subject matter experts.
- Determine course schedule and assign faculty for teaching assignments.
- Work collaboratively to mediate and resolve faculty, curricular, and student issues.
- Participate in the School of Undergraduate Studies and College-wide committees and activities.
- Participate in activities supporting the College's strategic plan and the goals of the School of Undergraduate Studies.
- Engage in quality improvement and student satisfaction/retention initiatives.
- Provide leadership for the National Cybersecurity Institute at Excelsior College including building and maintaining community, governmental, educational and industry relationships, including project partnerships and student opportunities.
- Participate in activities in service to the advancement of Cybersecurity.
- Seek and support external funding for initiatives associated with cybersecurity programs and the National Cybersecurity Institute including grants.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs