Faculty Program Director – Organizational Leadership
March 22, 2021
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Serve in a leadership role while working with faculty, instructional designers, advisory committees, and outcomes assessment professionals in the development and continuous improvement of curricula.
- Teach courses at the College on load designated by the dean of the school (or designee)
- Collaborate with outcomes assessment staff to support the development of appropriate learning outcomes and the measurement, collection, and evaluation of assessment date.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the assessment of prior learning
- Oversee the course development process and ongoing maintenance of course content.
- Confer with members of educational committees and advisory groups to obtain knowledge of subject areas.
- Recruit and select high quality instructional faculty and subject matter experts (SME) in compliance with Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Train, mentor, manage, and evaluate faculty and SMEs to ensure their ongoing professional development.
- Supervise the resolution of student issues in collaboration with other college staff.
- Collaborate with college and school leadership in strategic planning and the allocation of resources.
- Serve on councils, groups, task forces, projects and initiatives as assigned by college leadership.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and maintain student-facing academic content and to promote academic offerings.
- Engage in professional development, academic engagement in their field, and\or scholarship in ways that include, but are not limited to, the scholarship of discovery, integration, application, teaching and engagement.
- An earned Doctorate degree or substantial progress towards the completion of a Doctorate in the field of management, leadership, organizational development, technology, data analysis or closely related field.
- Senior Leadership experience demonstrating the identification and incorporation of technological advancements into organizational operations and the use of data analytics to support a system of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication, project management and organizational skills, the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated committee to the nontraditional education of adults
- Ability to work with diverse constituencies and staff.
- Experience with online\distance education preferred, Canvas or LMS literacy.
- Familiarity with the development and implementation of curriculum and\or training in a related field.
- Ability to leverage and grow relationships with industry related to leadership, technology, and data analytics.
- Strong skills in course development and online training.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs