October 4, 2021
- Work internally with key stakeholders to identify internal funding needs
- Collaborates with grants group and relevant grant stakeholders to identify appropriate grants and to prepare grant proposals, including determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining appropriate approvals
- Research external grant opportunities at the state, federal and foundation level.
- Create, write and submit successful grant proposals annually on behalf of the institution jointly with internal principal investigators and departments.
- Represent the institution to external funding sources and agencies
- Update the College regarding grants opportunities and proposal progress.
- Remain apace of grant trends, initiatives and opportunities generally.
- Report to and work under the direction of the Vice Provost for Academic and Faculty Support.
- 3-5 years experience in grants writing and administration.
- 3-5 years experience within a higher education environment preferred.
- Experience researching and identifying appropriate grants for higher ed organizations.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
- Experience working within a matrix organization desired.
- Track record of successful grant identification, writing and administration.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs