Integration Developer or Senior Integration Developer
July 8, 2021
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Analyze complex business processes and define application requirements.
- Read and understand specifications delivered by third-party vendors.
- Ability to rapidly analyze technical problems and propose practical solutions.
- Develop data workflows and code for new data integrations and maintain/enhance existing workflows and code using Dell Boomi and Pentaho Data Integration (PDI).
- Create/maintain/enhance SQL statements, stored procedures, and functions.
- Write technical specifications and documentation.
- Understand security implications of different data elements (e.g. PII, PCI, etc.)
- Prepare accurate time estimates for projects and manages tasks to meet deadlines.
- Correct automated integrations between systems upon failure.
- Perform appropriate business and technical analysis and design.
- Develop, maintain, and test integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields or Associates degree with equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of integration experience or three years of software development experience.
- At least three years SQL programming experience (PL/SQL and/or T-SQL preferred).
- Experience with ETL or integration tools like Dell Boomi or Pentaho Data Integration is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with unit testing and automated testing.
- Experience developing applications in a business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills including the demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines while providing quality customer service and products.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs