November 24, 2021
- Assist with project management activities, including reviewing Workfront requests, setting up job schedules, and monitoring job progress.
- Work to set up Salesforce campaigns and maintain budget records for advertising campaigns.
- Assist in setting up email campaigns and pull reports related to campaigns as assigned.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of virtual and in-person events, e.g., ongoing and special webinars, special events, in-person conferences and other institutional events.
- Create and monitor event timelines and budgets; research and interact with external vendors; collaborate with facilities, and IT/audio/visual staff; coordinate creation, printing, mailing and personalization of event materials, invitations, confirmations, programs, online and in person event logistics and produce post-event evaluations and reports.
- Facilitate activities for developing and executing marketing projects, including gathering content assets such as Excelsior statistics, testimonials, videos, and photos. Organize the above to be readily available for marketing materials.
- Contribute to the work of the content and creative team, which could include content research, writing, image research and retrieval, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing or communications
- Experience in project management and virtual or in-person event management proficiency in MS Office
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Strong organizational, verbal/written skills are necessary
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly
- Experience with Salesforce and Form Assembly or form generation software is preferred.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs