May 3, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the content and process expert for the client departments served, and collaborate with the creative and brand strategy team.
- Be the primary liaison between the marketing department and the departments served. Establish projects as needed, and based on data available, develop strategic plans, execute the strategic plans, analyze and adjust as needed.
- Collaborate with client department directors and managers, partner management as needed, the other marketing managers, the creative team, social media manager and PR manager to develop and implement strategic, integrated marketing
- communication plans for academic programs and services. Collaborate with the marketing team in-house or out of house to ensure that production is executed on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director of Strategic Marketing, the Content team and Creative Services team to share integrated marketing communication plans, key messaging strategies and to measure and routinely communicate the
- effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain paid media budgets, making rational and clear decisions about how to best reach the goals of the institution with limited resources.
- A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Marketing or Communications.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
- 2 - 4 years of progressive marketing experience with a successful track record in development and execution of business to consumer integrated marketing communications across multiple disciplines: advertising, public relations, digital/online marketing and social media marketing. Experience in business to business is a plus. Digital Marketing experience in an business role or agency role is a plus.
- Experience establishing strong relationships with core internal stakeholders and aligning marketing activities against key business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of cross-functional, cross-department teams with a commitment to service excellence.
- Strong verbal and communication skills with a keen sense of diplomacy and ability to build consensus in a complex environment.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs