March 13, 2023
The Marketing Specialist will work with our internal marketing agency to manage marketing projects and execute on marketing strategy. The Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for reviewing and sharing professional insights on marketing research, marketing analytics and external market data.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team player dedicated to providing exceptional service and be committed to leveraging innovative, integrated marketing communication strategies to drive an exceptional and cohesive student-centric experience. this is a full-time hybrid role with a minimum of two required days at Excelsior's home office of 7 Columbia Circle, Albany, NY, with the remainder of the days worked from home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main project owner of incoming marketing projects and collaborate with the creative and brand strategy team to complete projects.
- Establish projects as needed, and based on data available, execute strategic plans, analyze and report on needed adjustments to the plan as needed.
- Collaborate with client department directors and managers, partner management as needed, the other marketing managers, the creative team, social media manager and PR manager to implement strategic, integrated marketing communication plans for academic programs and services.
- Collaborate with external vendors and agencies to ensure that production is executed on time and on budget, and that paid ad campaigns are performing successfully.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director of Strategic Marketing, the Content team and Creative
- Services team to execute integrated marketing communication plans, key messaging strategies, and measure and routinely communicate the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Report on paid media budgets and results and share insights on KPIs.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing or Communications. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years of progressive marketing experience with a successful track record in execution of marketing plans.
- Experience establishing strong relationships with core internal stakeholders and aligning marketing activities against key business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of cross-functional, cross-department teams with a commitment to service excellence.
- Strong organizational or project management skills.
- Strong verbal and communication skills with a keen sense of diplomacy and ability to build consensus in a complex environment.
- Digital Marketing experience in an business role or agency role is a plus. Google Ad and Google Analytics certifications are a plus. Project management experience is a plus.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior University offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior University is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs