Part-Time Natural Sciences Instructor – El Paso, TX
September 15, 2021
- Teach assigned course(s), adhering to provided syllabus and materials. Teaching includes both effective in-class facilitation and appropriate grading of all assignments and assessments.
- Be familiar with Canvas Learning Management System sufficiently to manage online portion of course (grading, access to syllabus and materials).
- Keep online gradebook current.
- Communicate with supervisory Faculty Program Director (FPD) as needed, and in a timely manner (respond to FPD communications within 2 business days).
- Encourage students to complete the Excelsior College online course evaluation.
- Other duties as outlined in the Instructional Faculty Agreement.
- A Bachelor's Degree or above in science, science education or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- At least 2 year's experience teaching mathematics in a classroom setting at the undergraduate level.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs