Senior Online Program Coordinator
October 4, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to create, edit, manage, and maintain online learning resources for the school curriculum.
- Work with faculty program directors to ensure the quality, accuracy, and effectiveness of instructional materials within the context of school and institution standards.
- Create, revise, repurpose, or locate and adapt multimedia materials for distance teaching and learning.
- Use a variety of techniques to define and sequence instructional activities and strategies.
- Update and improve knowledge and skills pertaining to instructional design and related fields.
- Develop, implement, and maintain training materials for faculty, staff, and student use.
- Collect and analyze data to assist in the tracking of program outcomes.
- Assist student and faculty in problem solving related to the day-to-day operation and maintenance of online courses.
- Provide guidance and support in the training and development of Online Program Associates.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the characteristics of adult learners and communicate effectively with a diverse population in a respectful manner.
- Serve on committees, task forces, and work groups and work on various projects and tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with three years of related experience or training.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and be accountable for established deadlines.
- Ability to display sound judgement and confidence in decision making.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and cooperatively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with the ability to function effectively as a team member.
- Expert in word processing skills with the ability to utilize spreadsheets and databases.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior University offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior University is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs