Subject Matter Expert – College Composition (ESL)
September 30, 2021
Albany, NY | Remote |
- Be available throughout an agreed upon course development timeline and able to meet project deadlines.
- Identify learning resources and content.
- Create engaging learning activities, assignments, and valid assessments of learning.
- Participate in course development meetings.
- Collaborate with the course development throughout the design process.
- Provide original content in an editable format.
- Respond to questions or requests from the course development team within 48 hours.
- Other relevant and appropriate duties as assigned by program director.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Sharepoint to share and collaborate on course development documents and files.
- A master's degree or higher in applied linguistics, teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL), or a closely related subject area.
- Experience teaching English to non-native speakers, preferably in a college environment.
- Experience teaching college-level composition courses preferred.
- Online teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Spanish preferred.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior College is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs