Options for Students Affected by Disasters - Excelsior College
Page Hero - About Us
Options for Students Affected by Disasters
Options For Students Affected by Disasters
Our primary concern for students in areas affected by natural disasters, and those serving as first responders, is their safety. The College is also working to ensure these students have options during this challenging time.
Students and those serving who are registered for courses and/or exams, and have been impacted by the California fires or the recent hurricanes, should contact the College to discuss their options.
If you are registered for a course
If you're not able to participate in a course:
- Contact an academic advisor or success coach to discuss your options (i.e., withdrawing from or remaining in the courses).
- Contact your instructor(s) about your situation by sending them a message in your course(s).
- If you are unable to contact your instructor(s), academic advisors will relay a message. Call 888-647-2388 with these extensions:
- School of Liberal Arts ext. 1321
- School of Business & Technology ext. 1331
- School of Health Sciences ext. 137
- School of Nursing ext. 1314
- School of Public Service ext. 138
If you are registered for an exam
If you’re registered for a UExcel or Excelsior College nursing exam, and can't keep a scheduled appointment at a testing center, contact Test Administration by one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 888-647-2388 ext. 6
- MyExcelsior message center
If you have other concerns
Contact an academic advisor or success coach with other concerns.