Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees | Business Degree - Finance - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Finance) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Finance)/ MBA Dual Degree
For more than 40 years, Excelsior College has been helping working adults maximize the payoff on their educational investment.
It's hard to find a better payoff than Excelsior's Bachelor of Science in Business (Finance) / MBA Dual Degree Track.
Our online dual degree program prepares you for leadership positions in finance. But at Exclesior, you'll be able to earn your degree more quickly, conveniently, and affordably than you could earn a traditional BS / MBA finance degree from an on-site university.
Our flexible, student-centered business programs offer:
- Generous transfer credit for previous college work from accredited institutions.
- Academic credit for professional training and military service.
- Exceptional support from award-winning academic advisors.
- Tuition and fees that won't bust your budget.
An Online BS / MBA Degree Designed for Working Adults
Excelsior's online BS / MBA degree program is a perfect fit for working adults who are changing careers, transitioning out of the military, or finishing an incomplete degree.
Our online finance classes are available 24/7—you'll take them whenever they fit into your schedule. And they meet the highest academic standards. You'll study with distinguished faculty and master the most up-to-date practice, theory, and trends in the finance industry, covering subjects such as:
- Financial markets
- Commercial banking
- Real estate
- Corporate finance
- Risk assessment
- International finance
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation shared block
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
The School of Business and Technology at Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Review the list of Excelsior business programs and degrees accredited by the IACBE.