Bachelors MBA Degrees, Dual, Business – Management Information Systems - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Management Information Systems) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Management Information Systems)/ MBA Dual Degree
The more complex information technology becomes, the greater the demand for professionals who hold an advanced IT degree.
You can earn that degree more quickly and conveniently than ever in Excelsior College's Bachelor of Science in Business (Management Information Systems) / MBA Dual Degree Track program.
Designed for working adults, including those from a military background, Excelsior's online BS / MBA program offers more flexibility and fewer obstacles than a traditional information technology BS / MBA degree program. Excelsior offers:
- A faster track to graduation.
- Maximum transfer-credit allowance.
- An opportunity to get academic credit for work experience and military training.
- Online information technology classes that you take on your own schedule, whenever it's convenient.
- Affordable tuition, low student fees, flexible payment plans, and federal financial aid.
You can graduate more quickly and affordably at Excelsior than from most on-site IT degree programs.
Better IT Jobs, Higher Pay With an BS / MBA
A longtime leader in distance learning and adult education, Excelsior offers a BS / MBA degree that meets the highest academic standards while conveying the most current information technology practices. You'll gain advanced IT management skills that position you for leadership positions in:
- Systems design and integration
- Project management
- Information systems management
- Artificial intelligence
- Advanced programming
- Database architecture and design
- Senior IT management
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation: Intro
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), 11374 Strang Line Rd., Lenexa, KS 66215; 913-631-3009; www.iacbe.org. The IACBE is a specialized accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).