Masters Degree in Health Sciences | Online - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study: Health Sciences
Master of Science in Health Sciences
Master's in Health Sciences Degree
The Master of Science in Health Sciences degree offers a no specialization option that is perfect for students with previous graduate level coursework or for those students who prefer to choose among the many graduate courses offered by Excelsior College. Excelsior's convenient, fully online Master of Science in Health Sciences program is specifically designed for working adults and other nontraditional students. The Master of Science in Health Sciences option that allows for a flexible area of specialization will help you:
- Improve job performance.
- Explore new career opportunities.
- Be more competitive when seeking promotion.
Excelsior designed this online master's degree for adult students who have busy lives and a lot of real-world experience. You'll enjoy:
- Generous credit-transfer policies that allow for up to 50% of your previous graduate course work to be applied.
- Flexible 8-week online courses that allow you to work while you earn your degree.
- Personalized academic support from advisors who know you by name.
- Outstanding faculty who are leaders in their field.
- Affordable tuition and fees competitive with public institutions, along with flexible-payment options, financial aid, and other forms of support.
Graduates from the Master of Science in Health Sciences program will be prepared to move to the next level of their career.
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
MS Health Sciences Credit requirements
MS in Health Sciences Credit Requirements
The Master of Science in Health Sciences is a 36 credit program consisting of an 18 credit core, a 15 credit area of specialization or no specialization, and a three credit capstone course.
The student who graduates with a Master of Science degree in Health Sciences will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in using multiple strategies of communication to convey complex thoughts and ideas.
- Use research findings to explain and direct the resolution of practice related issues and challenges.
- Apply leadership skills in managing people and programs.
- Analyze issues and challenges, including new and emerging trends within the health care industry, using an ethical framework.
- Use knowledge of health care policy and delivery systems to guide professional practice.
- Analyze issues and challenges, including new and emerging trends.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.