Recognizing our donors through a giving society is an important part of sustaining philanthropy at Excelsior College.
What does it mean to be a giving society member? With your gift at one of the giving society levels, you play an important role in the financial well-being of Excelsior College and demonstrate how much you value an Excelsior education. Excelsior’s giving societies program helps foster the College’s tradition of philanthropy by recognizing its most generous supporters.
Donor and Giving Society Levels
- Friends of Excelsior: $1 – 499
- Ever Upward: $500 – 999
- President’s Circle: $1,000 – 9,999
- Chairman’s Circle: $10,000 – 24,999
- Founder’s Circle: $25,000 – 99,999
- Regents Circle: $100,000 annually
- Excelsior Laureate Society: $100,000 lifetime giving
- Purple and Gold Society: our most loyal donors who have supported the College for 3 or more consecutive fiscal years (July 1 – June 30).
- Nyquist Legacy Society: donors who have made a planned gift or estate bequest. For more information contact Jamie Hicks-Furgang, Executive Director of Development and Alumni Engagement, at email@example.com
Honor Roll of Donors
These contributors provide not only the financial resources for many of Excelsior’s initiatives and accomplishments, but also serve as an endorsement of the College’s past, present, and future. It is because of donors like these that we are able provide life-changing opportunities to our students all year long.