Together, We Are Making a Difference!
Recognizing our donors through a giving society is an important part of sustaining philanthropy at Excelsior University. We appreciate our longtime alumni supporters, nonprofit partners, committed staff, old friends, new friends, and the newest members of our community who have given back in so many ways. You have helped to lay the foundation for the future of our strong institution.
Donor and Giving Society Levels
What does it mean to be a giving society member? With a gift at one of our giving society levels, you play an important role in the financial well-being of Excelsior University and demonstrate your commitment to providing greater access to an Excelsior education. Excelsior’s giving societies help to foster a tradition of philanthropy by honoring our most generous supporters.
Join a giving society and help Excelsior continue to build student opportunity tomorrow, and well into our future.
- Friends of Excelsior: $1 – 499
- Ever Upward: $500 – 999
- President’s Circle: $1,000 – 9,999
- Chairman’s Circle: $10,000 – 24,999
- Founder’s Circle: $25,000 – 99,999
- Regents Circle: $100,000 annually
- Excelsior Laureate Society: $100,000 lifetime giving
- Purple and Gold Society: our most loyal donors who have supported Excelsior for 3 or more consecutive fiscal years (July 1 – June 30).
- Nyquist Legacy Society: donors who have made a planned gift or estate bequest. For more information contact Jamie Hicks-Furgang, Assistant Vice President Development and Alumni Engagement, at email@example.com
Honor Roll of Donors
These contributors provide not only the financial resources for many of Excelsior’s initiatives and accomplishments, but also serve as an endorsement of Excelsior’s past, present, and future. It is because of donors like these that we are able to provide life-changing opportunities to our students all year long.