Course Registration for Visiting and Non-Matriculated Students
TAKE ONLINE COURSES AT EXCELSIOR UNIVERSITY AS A VISITING or NON-MATRICULATED STUDENT
Students not enrolled in an Excelsior University program can still take advantage of the flexibility of meeting general education, arts & science, program, and elective needs as a visiting student. Register for either 8- or 15-week online courses offered in the Spring, Summer, and Fall trimesters.
Review our current tuition rates.
Choose from our broad range of online courses, including:
PSY 101 Introduction to Psychology I
SOC 101 Introduction to Sociology
COMM 125 Public Speaking
ECO 260 Introduction to Microeconomics
HIS 290 Pirates on the High Seas
MAT 201 Statistics
BIO 115 Anatomy & Physiology
NS 115 Introduction to Astronomy
ACC 211 Financial Accounting
BUS 311 Organizational Behavior
Transferring credit to another school?
Be sure to first get permission from your academic advisor, department chair, or the registrar at your school before registering for an Excelsior University course.
Tuition Payment Options:
- Sign up for an interest-free payment plan when you register for your course – pay a $25 set-up fee and make monthly payments while completing your course(s). Review our payment plan options.
- Pay your tuition in full when you register by using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card.
Register for Courses Online
Once you know what course you want to take, start to register online.
- Click here to create your MyExecelsior account and select “Not a Member?”
- Fill in the requested personal information and select “Visiting Student” for both “Academic Area of Interest” and “Level of Interest.” Then click “Sign Up” on the next page.
- You will recieve a “Welcome to the Excelsior Application” email which will have a link to create a password and continue to the application portal.
- Within the portal, select the “Non-Degree” option, enter your information requested, and click “Next”. Select “Yes” to agree to the disclosure agreement, then click “Save,” “Submit” and then “OK”.
- Once the application is completed, you will receive two emails: One with your assigned username and one to verify your credentials. In the password verification email, click on the link to “Verify your account” then click “Submit.” After you verify this information, you will create an account password and can log in to your account
- Once logged into the MyExcelsior account, you can choose and register for courses or exams. Order your course study materials through our bookstore, and explore other resources available to you through MyExcelsior.