Course Registration for Visiting Students
TAKE ONLINE COURSES AT EXCELSIOR COLLEGE AS A VISITING STUDENT
Students not enrolled in an Excelsior College program can still take advantage of the flexibility of meeting general education, arts & science, program, and elective needs as a visiting student. Register for either 8- or 15-week online courses offered in the Spring, Summer, and Fall trimesters.
Review our current tuition rates. Visiting students also pay a $20 per course administrative fee during registration.
Choose from our broad range of online courses, including:
PSY 101 Introduction to Psychology I
SOC 101 Introduction to Sociology
COMM 125 Public Speaking
ECO 260 Introduction to Microeconomics
HIS 290 Pirates on the High Seas
MAT 201 Statistics
BIO 106 Anatomy & Physiology
CHE 101 General Chemistry I
NS 115 Introduction to Astronomy
ACC 211 Financial Accounting
BUS 311 Organizational Behavior
BUS 352 Digital Marketing Fundamentals
IT 240 Introduction to Programming
Transferring credit to another school?
Be sure to first get permission from your academic advisor, department chair, or the registrar at your school before registering for an Excelsior College course.
Tuition Payment Options:
- Sign up for an interest-free payment plan when you register for your course – pay a $25 set-up fee and make monthly payments while completing your course(s). Review our payment plan options.
- Pay your tuition in full when you register by using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card.
Register for Courses Online
Once you know what course you want to take, start to register online.
- You’ll be prompted to log into or create your MyExcelsior account if you don’t have one yet.
- Follow the prompts and on the course selection page use the “Narrow by ID” field to find the course you want.
- Select your desired course dates and continue.
- Confirm your selection and continue following the prompts through the payment process.
- Order your course study materials through our bookstore, and explore other resources available to you through MyExcelsior.