Leadership at Excelsior College
Our leadership at Excelsior College; including our president, provost, and board of trustees; work to ensure the College operates efficiently, responsibly, and with a focus on what matters most. Always putting students first.
David Schejbal is president of Excelsior College. When he was appointed by the Board of Trustees in August 2020, he became Excelsior’s fourth president since the College’s founding in 1971. Under his leadership, the College focuses on providing adult learners with continuing education, degree completion, and career readiness opportunities.
Board of Trustees
The Excelsior College Board of Trustees is the governing body for the College. The board comprises individuals from across the United States who are prominent in the fields of business, education, government, and the professions.
Academic leaders ensure the College offers high-quality degree programs that meet the needs of adult learners. Members include:
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dean of the School of Graduate Studies
- Dean of the School of Nursing
- Dean of the School of Undergraduate Studies
Administrative leaders engage in decision making regarding policy and the strategic direction of the College, ensuring the College supports its mission. The administrative leadership of Excelsior College includes:
- Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer
- Vice President, Human Resources
- Acting General Counsel
- Chief Technology Officer
- Associate Vice President and Chief Analytics Officer
- Executive Director, Office of Risk Management