Course Registration for Enrolled Students
If you are an enrolled student who is also seeking financial aid, follow these steps:
- Submit your FAFSA
- Speak with your academic advisor to get approval for the courses you want to take
- If you are receiving financial aid:
- review your award(s) and accept or decline
- complete your entrance counseling
- sign your electronic promissory note
- Register for your selected courses
If you need assistance with any of these steps, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you through it!
TO REGISTER BY PHONE: CALL 888-647-2388
ACTIVE-DUTY & RESERVIST MILITARY SERVICEMEMBERS
Tuition Assistance Process
Excelsior University has implemented procedures that will enable military servicemembers to register for our courses while they await Tuition Assistance (TA) approval for courses in an upcoming term.
Late registration begins the Saturday after the registration deadline and continues through Wednesday of the first week of the term at 11:59 pm ET.
WAYS TO PAY
Learn more about our tuition payment and financial aid options: