If you want to combine your education records into one transcript without enrolling in a degree program, take advantage of Excelsior’s unique OneTranscript service.
OneTranscript enables you to showcase your college credits and completed training programs in an official, easy-to-read document that verifies your accomplishments.
Present Your Credits in a Professional Format
To use this service, submit an application via MyExcelsior and have your official transcripts sent to the College. You’ll receive an unofficial copy of your OneTranscript within ten business days after Excelsior receives all of your documentation. You can then request official copies for a small fee per copy.
Why Use OneTranscript?
- Make it easy for employers or colleges to see all the credit you’ve earned
- Save time and money by eliminating multiple transcript requests
- Add your score reports for UEXcel® or Excelsior College® exams for free
Who Uses OneTranscript?
- Police officers seeking advancement
- Individuals working toward police academy candidacy
- Teachers who want to document continuing education credits
- Anyone who wants to present college-level learning in an official record
How It Works
- Create a MyExcelsior account to apply online or download an application.
- Submit your official transcripts, exam score reports, military documentation, foreign credential evaluations, approved business and industry transcripts, FAA Fixed Wing Pilot certificates, etc., issued by colleges, testing agencies, or education offices from which you’ve earned college-level credit. You may request that certain courses be excluded from your transcript.
- Military and industrial training: Have official documents sent to Excelsior.
- International transcripts: You must use an approved agency for evaluation of credentials from institutions outside the U.S. Learn more.
- Submit payment for the $295 fee that includes a student copy of your transcript, and $20 each additional official transcript or student copy requested.
- When you’ve earned new credits, you can update your record with payment of $25 per transcript to be added.
- There is an additional charge for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Independent Study Courses.Additional charges for FEMA Independent Study courses are based on the number of course credits awarded using the OneTranscript service. Once an evaluation of your Independent Study transcript has been conducted you will receive an invoice for an additional fee for the number of Independent Study credits accepted. Do not send money along with the OneTranscript application, this fee will be invoiced once your credit total is determined using the following payment scale. This fee will be incurred for both original applications and updates. Your transcript will not be released until the invoice has been paid.
Credit Range Amount 1-15 credits $750 16-30 credits $1500 31-45 credits $2250 46-60 credits $3000 61 credits plus $3500
Excelsior College will prepare a student copy of your transcript within 5 to 10 business days after receipt of all your official documents.
Example sources of credit that Excelsior will place in OneTranscript:
- Proficiency demonstrated through exam programs:
- CLEP® – College Level Examination Program®
- DSST® – DANTES Subject Standardized Tests®
- Excelsior College® Examinations
- UExcel® examinations
- New York University (NYU) Language Examinations
- IT certification exams from – Microsoft®, Cisco®, SAS®, Oracle®, CompTia®, and Sun Microsystems®
- Business/Industry/Government training courses evaluated for credit by:
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS)
- Military training evaluated by ACE for college-level credit
- College courses completed at regionally accredited colleges
- Participating criminal justice training academies and agencies
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Independent Study Courses
- Excelsior College Prior Learning Assessment Prior Learning Assessment
Are you a current or former student?
The OneTranscript service is for individuals who do not want to earn a degree at this time, but want to combine multiple sources of credit into one record for other purposes. If you’re currently enrolled in, or successfully completed a degree program at Excelsior College, you are not eligible to use the OneTranscript service. However, you can request copies of your official transcripts via MyExcelsior. Do not fill out a OneTranscript application for this purpose; it is a different service.