If you want to combine your education records into one transcript without enrolling in a degree program, take advantage of Excelsior’s unique OneTranscript service.
OneTranscript enables you to showcase your college credits and completed training programs in an official, easy-to-read document that verifies your accomplishments. Read more about Excelsior’s OneTranscript® policy here
Present Your Credits in a Professional Format
To use this service, submit an application and have your official transcripts sent to Excelsior. You’ll receive access to your OneTranscript official evaluation via MyExcelsior within ten business days after Excelsior receives your first credit bearing document. You can then request official copies for a small fee per copy.
Why Use OneTranscript?
- Make it easy for employers or colleges to see all the credit you’ve earned
- Save time and money by eliminating multiple transcript requests
- Add your score reports for UEXcel® or Excelsior University® exams for free
Who Uses OneTranscript?
- Police officers seeking advancement
- Individuals working toward police academy candidacy
- Teachers who want to document continuing education credits
- Anyone who wants to present college-level learning in an official record
How It Works
- OneTranscript app online or download an application. Visit the
- Submit your official transcripts, exam score reports, military documentation, foreign credential evaluations, approved business and industry transcripts, FAA Fixed Wing Pilot certificates, etc., issued by colleges, testing agencies, or education offices from which you’ve earned college-level credit. You may request that certain courses be excluded from your transcript.
- Military and industrial training: Have official documents sent to Excelsior.
- International transcripts: You must use an approved agency for evaluation of credentials from institutions outside the U.S. Learn more.
- Submit payment for the $495 fee that includes:
- One full year of the OneTranscript service. New credit can be sent directly to Excelsior throughout the year to be added to your OneTranscript record.
- Access to your OneTranscript official evaluation documenting your credit listed on OneTranscript. As credit is added to your OneTranscript your official evaluation will be updated reflecting your total number of credits.
- An official transcript can be requested at any time of the credits applied to your OneTranscript. If you need an official copy sent to a specific location, please follow the instructions provided at the following address: www.excelsior.edu/policy/excelsior-university-transcripts/.
- There is an additional charge for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Independent Study Courses which is a charge of $75 per FEMA credit earned.
- The update fee applies after one full year of the OneTranscript service has expired. This will provide you with another full year of the OneTranscript service.
- An additional fee for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Independent Study Courses applies to OneTranscript updates as well.
Example sources of credit that Excelsior will place in OneTranscript:
- Proficiency demonstrated through exam programs:
- CLEP® – College Level Examination Program®
- DSST® – DANTES Subject Standardized Tests®
- UExcel® examinations / ECEs
- New York University (NYU) Language Examinations
- IT certification exams from – Microsoft®, Cisco®, SAS®, Oracle®, CompTia®, and Sun Microsystems®
- Business/Industry/Government training courses evaluated for credit by:
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS)
- Military training evaluated by ACE for college-level credit
- College courses completed at regionally accredited colleges
- Participating criminal justice training academies and agencies
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Independent Study Courses
- Start with more credit
Are you a current or former student?
The OneTranscript service is for individuals who do not want to earn a degree at this time, but want to combine multiple sources of credit into one record for other purposes. If you’re currently enrolled in, or successfully completed a degree program at Excelsior University, you are not eligible to use the OneTranscript service. However, you can request copies of your official transcripts via MyExcelsior. Do not fill out a OneTranscript application for this purpose; it is a different service.